Retrodeck Antenna Mounting System (RETRODECK)
The Retrodeck is used to mount a satellite dish/antenna when re-roofing homes or can be used for new installations. Unlike the Commdeck the Retrodeck does not house the cable.
- Remount existing dish or antenna without lag bolt penetration through new roofing material
- New dish/antenna installations where cables are not pre-wired through the attic
- Mount antennas without using a tripod
- Adding a second dish or off air antenna
- Solar panels, attach mounting brackets for awnings, mount weather sensing equipment
Benefits and Features
- Supports dishes from 18 iches in size to 36 inches offering exceptional strength and adjust ability
- Easily install, remove and upgrade satellite dishes or antennas
- Prevents damage to roof/siding
- Roof warranties, including workmanship, remain intact
- Universal hole pattern allows for use with standard Dish Network, DirecTV, Wild Blue and High-Def antennas
- No cutting of shingles required
- Under shingle application ends lag bolt penetration through roof or siding
- Inexpensive mounting solution
Shipping & Returns
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items.
We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.