PVFWC Flat Window Jumper is a rail-protected coaxial cable jumper assemblies for use in doors and window jams when drilling through walls is not permitted. The patent pending rail system protects the precision teflon coaxial cable from deformation due to bending or repetitive impact within a window or door frame.
- DIRECTV Approved
- True Coaxial Cable: 18 dB return loss @ 2150 MHz
- Electrical specs do not degrade With bending, impact, or temp
- Higher Connector-Cable Holding Force: Greater than 60 lbs
- Thinner Cable: Less than 3mm
- High Center Conductor Holding F connectors: Greater than 150g
- Impact durability: 50,000 impacts (with no electrical degradation)
- Shape retention: Employs a metal structure to hold sharper bends
- Weather seal: Included on outdoor connector for moisture protection
- Meets all SCTE requirements
- UL listed
1.50 in. wide x 1.50 in. high x 6 in. deep
Volume: 13.50 cubic in.
Weight: 0.15 lbs.
Quantity: 1 ea.
14.75 in. wide x 6.00 in. high x 15.75 in. deep
Volume: 1393.88 cubic in.
Weight: 16.4 lbs.
Quantity: 100 ea.
7.88 in. wide x 5.88 in. high x 13.75 in. deep
Volume: 637.10 cubic in.
Weight: 7.45 lbs.
Quantity: 50 ea.
Shipping & Returns
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items.
We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.