The NPR8 flat roof satellite mount is used for Directv and Dish Network even though it can secure 1.2 meter dishes
This non-penetrating mount has a variety of hole patterns that are pre-punched into the frame base. By using this mount, it eliminates the need to drill holes into the roof surface which pleases property owners and reduces the possibility of roof leaks. You can drill the center plate area if necessary to fit other antenna foot patterns. The total weight of the assembly can be varied by the use of either “light” concrete blocks or standard weight blocks. Of course, this and ALL roof mounted antenna assemblies should be tethered to the building with a flexible steel cable for maximum security. DIRECTV approved.
- Can be used for SLP-F, 18DISH, 1820DISH and DTV66E series antennas as well as most 18” and 24” oval dishes.
- Custom clearance holes can be drilled for any other small dish foot mounting patterns.
- Grey powder coated steel construction.
- 1.5″ angle steel frame holds eight concrete blocks for ballast.
- No drilling thru roof required. Use “light” or Standard 8x8x16 Concrete Blocks for stability.
38.50 in. wide x 1.75 in. high x 35.63 in. deep
Volume: 2400.57 cubic in.
Weight: 23.15 lbs.
Quantity: 1 ea.
38.75 in. wide x 70.75 in. high x 36 in. deep
Volume: 98696.25 cubic in.
Weight: 850.25 lbs.
Quantity: 35 ea.