NORSAT 3220 SERIES HIGH STABILITY C-BAND PLL LNB +/-10 KHZ
Norsat’s Low Noise Blocks (LNBs) provide signal reception for satellite communications around the world. We offer premium performance and reliability in the smallest form factor possible. All of their standard C-Band LNBs are backed by a 3 year warranty and nearly forty years of experience as the industry’s leading provider of high performance LNBs.
- Input Frequency: 3.4 – 4.2 GHz
- L.O. Stability: +/-10 kHz
- Noise Temperature: 20 K
- Output Connector: F-Type Female
- L.O. Frequency: 5.15 GHz
- Conversion Gain: 62 dB
The Norsat 3220 C-Band PLL LNB is one of Norsat’s many premium quality C-Band LNBs. It is a preferred LNB for many C-Band applications.
- Low data rate digital video
- A reference LNB for Rx test and service
- SCPC digital or analog audio applications
- Low speed SCPC data from 19.2 – 512 Kbps, or any higher data rate
- 3 Year Warranty
- Norsat LNBs are graded by Stability and Noise Temperature to provide the perfect balance between required performance and cost.
- Proven reliability for lower lifetime costs.
- Excellent PLL LO stability to control receiver drift and employ lower bit rates or narrower space segment
- Excellent Phase Noise to Lower Carrier to Noise margins, improving BER