What’s special about Magnespot?
- Used to locate and properly place holes through walls or ceiling
- Helps to eliminate wall damage due to misplaced holes
- Reduces time and overall labor costs on the jobsit
The Magnespot reference point
locator is used to locate a Reference
Marker through structure such as sheetrock or flooring.
• Locates Reference Marker up to a distance to 3 inches or more.
• Reduces time in the attic.
• Helps eliminates wall damage due to misplaced holes.
• Works well for speaker placement.
• Reduces trips to the attic.
• Can be used with reusable adhesive
to eliminate Reference Marker pin.