200 Watt Hot Shot Satellite Heater Kit w Armguard (HSSLNGRFKITV4) For severe weather conditions includes Armguard Heater Arm Element Add On.
The Perfect Vision Hotshot satellite dish heating kit is a low-voltage antenna heater that attaches to your satellite dish. It reduces or eliminates signal interference from snow and ice. It comes in an easy-to-install kit form.
For Severe Weather Condition Areas it is suggested to
Designed for Directv Slimline antennas but used on reflectors similar in shape. The HotShot heating element has an automatic thermostat that turns on just above freezing temperatures and off when the dish surface heats up. Offering for over 20 years and used by many thousands of dish owners in snowy climates to aid reception when the weather gets testy. This blanket is designed to be powered by the Perfect Vision HotShot 200 Watt Switching Power Supply.
- Perfect Vision HotShot 200 Watt Switching Power Supply and 100 ft Cable Assembly (HSPSKIT4)
- Designed to provide power to both the HotShot 28”x20” Heating Element (PVHSSL) and the HotShot Arm Heater 14”x1.5” (HSARM)
- This power supply provides 24 volts of AC power to the blanket and that power should NOT be exceeded.
- Perfect Vision HotShot 28”x20” Satellite Dish Heating Element Sticker (PVHSSL)
- Automatic thermostat turns “on” just above freezing at 49 degrees fahrenheit +/10 degree and close at 70 degrees +/5 degree
- Durable Vinyl Material
- Etched foil resistance heating element
- Conforms to the reflectors curves and angles
- Can be installed on the front of the dish or the back
- Multiple heat zones apply the maximum heat where it’s needed most
- 3M Acrylic adhesive assures a tight bond to the antenna.
- Easy to Install
- Works fine on the following Satellite Dishes
- Directv Slimline
- Directv AT9
- Directv 66E (International)
- .74Raven (Steel) Hughesnet
- .74 Prodelin (Steel) Hughesnet
- Exede Dish
- *Blanket fits on Front or Back of Slimline and .74 Prodelin Steel
- HotShot Satellite Dish Heater Arm Peel and Stick Add On 1.5″x 14″ (HS14ARM)
- Connects to the Perfect Vision HotShot 28”x20” Satellite Dish Heating Element Sticker (PVHSSL)
- Plugs directly into the “Accessory” plug of the HotShot heater blanket
- UV resistant
- Switches on/off in parallel with the HotShot heater thermostat sensor
- Uses the Perfect Vision HotShot 200 Watt Switching Power Supply and 100 ft Cable Assembly (HSPSKIT4)