This satellite dish heater uses low-voltage and attaches directly to your satellite dish. to reduce or eliminates signal loss from Ice and snow. It comes in an easy-to-install kit form.
Designed for Directv Slimline antennas but used on reflectors similar in shape. The HotShot heating element has an automatic thermostat that turns on just above freezing temperatures and off when the dish surface heats up. Offering for over 20 years and used by many thousands of dish owners in snowy climates to aid reception when the weather gets testy. This sticker kit is designed to be powered by either the Perfect Vision HotShot 150 Watt or the 200 Watt Power Power Supplies.
- HotShot 150 Watt Switching Power Supply and 100 ft Cable Assembly
- Designed to provide power to the HotShot 28”x20” Heating Element (PVHSSL)
- This power supply provides 24 volts of AC power to the blanket and that power should NOT be exceeded.
- Automatic thermostat turns “on” just above freezing at 49 degrees fahrenheit +/10 degree and close at 70 degrees +/5 degree
- Durable Vinyl Material
- Etched foil resistance heating element
- Conforms to the reflectors curves and angles
- Can be installed on the front of the dish or the back
- Multiple heat zones apply the maximum heat where it’s needed most
- 3M Acrylic adhesive assures a tight bond to the antenna.
- Easy to Install
- Works fine on the following Satellite Dishes
- Directv Slimline
- Directv AT9
- Directv 66E (International)
- .74Raven (Steel) Hughesnet
- .74 Prodelin (Steel) Hughesnet
- Exede Dish
- *Blanket fits on Front or Back of Slimline and .74 Prodelin Steel