The Skyware Global Type 123 1.2 m Class II RxTx Antenna is a rugged commercial grade product suitable for the most demanding applications. The reflector is thermoset-molded for strength and surface accuracy. Molded into the rear of the reflector is a network of support ribs which not only strengthens the antenna, but also helps to sustain the critical parabolic shape necessary for transmit performance. The reflector optics feature a long focal length for excellent cross-pol performance, required by many satellite operators.
The Az/El mount is constructed from heavy-gauge steel to provide a rigid support to the reflector. The Az/El mount secures the antenna to any 2.88″-3.00″ (73-76 mm) O.D. mast and prevents slippage in high winds. A specially formulated powder paint process offers excellent protection from weather-related corrosion.
Type 123 Class II Features
- All materials comply with EU directive No. 2002/95/EC (RoHS).
- Long focal length optics for low cross-pol performance
- Fine azimuth and elevation adjustments
- Available with Ku-Band co-pol or cross-pol feeds
- Galvanized 19 mm (.75”) O.D. feed support legs and 51 mm (2″) O.D. lower feed support
- Plated hardware for maximum corrosion resistance
- Class II system designed for typical 2W and 4W Ku-Band Block Up-Converters (BUCs)