The SWM-8 allows installers to run an AT9 or AU9 DirecTV satellite antenna plus 2 Flex ports (72.5 & 95) down a single RG6 Coaxial cable! At the end of the single wire a SWM splitter is required (not included) to distribute the signal to as many as 4 DVRs or 8 HD receivers!
The three “Legacy” ports are compatible with all older Receivers, however, each single tuner receiver using the “Legacy” port requires a cable running directly to the SWM-8 unit. DVRs using the “Legacy” ports require 2 cables coming back to the SWM-8 unit.
- Provides eight (8) independent channels for supporting up to 8 DIRECTV satellite tuners
- Provides two outputs to serve two customer dwellings (typical)
- Contains a built-in diplexer for combining off-air signals with DIRECTV satellite signals onto a single home-run wire to the dwelling
- Provides AGC for the satellite input signal.
- Die-cast housing is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Supports six (6) LNB inputs, each triple-band stacked four ports (Ports 1 – 4) cover existing 99, 101, 103, 110. 119 satellites, plus two Flex Ports (95 sat and 72.5 sat)
- Uses only 1 RG6 between SWM-8 and SWM compatible Splitter (not included)
- Maximum Distance from SWM8 to Splitter: 200
- Power Supply Not Included – Use PI-29 Power Inserter
SWM Port Compatible With:
- HR24 HD DVR Receiver
- H24 HD Receiver
- HR23 HD DVR Receiver
- H23 HD Receiver
- HR21 HD DVR Receivers
- H21 HD Receiver
- HR20 w/ .2042 Firmware Update
- H20 w/ .2042 Firmware UpdateSpecifications:
- Satellite Input Frequency Range: 250 – 2150Mhz
- Terrestrial & SMATV Input Frequency Range: 54 – 806Mhz
- Return Path Input Frequency Range: 5 – 40 (CMTS return path must use 33-40 MHz band)
- Number of Input Ports: 6 Satellite & 1 Terrestrial /SMATV
- Output Frequency Range: MHz 950 – 2150 (Satellite) & 54 – 806 (Terrestrial & SMATV)
- SWM Channel frequencies: MHz 950 – 1800 (Channels 1-9)
- Satellite SWM Module Output Ports: 6 per SWM Module
- Terr/SMATV/Return SWM Module Output Ports: 1 per SWM Module
- Ground Stud: 1
- Dimensions: LxWxH mm 167x145x35
- Operating temperature range: C -34 to +52