The Directv Low Pro Stub Mount attaches a Directv Dish closer to the roof line, about six inches over to bring the dish down and prevent the heavy torque from high winds where the Directv 28″ Standard J Mount needs support braces. This mount does not require support braces. Its is not recommended in areas where heavy snow fall exist. It mounts perfectly on the Commdeck Annena Mouting system bringing the dish up another couple inches for clearance.
- Shorter mast has a lower wind-load than standard J-mount
- Eliminates the need for additional bracing
- Lower profile handles wind much better than taller dishes
- 2″ Outer diameter makes this almost exclusive to DIRECTV satellite dishes
- Built-in level for perfect leveling
- Excellent Choice for Use on the Commdeck to avoid Lag Bolts
Not advised for installations for where snow buildup exceeds 6 inches