Commdeck Antenna Mounting System, Brown (COMMDECKBROWN)
If you’ve wanted to install a satellite dish but have avoided doing so because of the unsightly appearance of the cords on the house, as well as because of the inherent damage done to the roof, you now have a solution with the Commdeck Antenna Mounting System
- Pre-wire your new home for future dish/antenna use
- Remount a dish to cover up existing lag bolt damage
- Mount antennas without using a tripod
- Solar panels, attach mounting brackets for awnings, mount weather sensing equipment
Benefits and Features:
- Supports dishes 18”- 36” offering exceptional strength and adjustability
- Easily install, remove, and upgrade satellite dish or antennas
- Prevents damage to roof/siding
- Roof warranties, including workmanship, remain intact
- Universal hole pattern allows for use with standard Dish Network, DirecTV, Wild Blue and High-Def antennas
- Eliminates need for exposed wiring or cable
- Easy installation of satellite dish or antenna at any time
- Adds value to home because of built-in option
- Powder coated finish
- 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Stamped seamless construction
- Wind tested to exceed all industry specs
This a communications and satellite dish mounting system that provides a weather-tight dish-mounting platform designed to look like most roof vents.
Whether you’re pre-wiring a new home or completing dish or antenna installation today, the CommDeck eliminates the need for exposed wiring or cabling while preventing damage to your roof or siding.
- CommDeck lid & base
- Assembly label
- 5 3/4″ x 1/4″ cap bolts
- 5 3/4″ Tek screws
- 8 2″ trusshead screws
- 4 1/4″ rubber plugs
- 5 bonded sealing washers
- 5 1/4″ star nuts
- 8 Neoprene washers
- Foam gasket
Protect your most important investment, your home, with the Commdeck Antenna Mounting System designed to provide superior strength without damaging your roof.
Tested in 100-mph winds, the Commdeck Antenna Mounting System provides a weather-tight seamless-construction mounting platform that prevents mold caused by leaking roofs. The base sits underneath your existing shingles, so there will be no exposed holes in the roof.
Made of stamped 18 gauge galvanized steel, the Commdeck Satellite Dish Mounting System provides for easy installation and removal of the satellite dish at any time. Its universal hole pattern supports dishes 18″ to 36″ in size.
Well, it’s been about 2 years now for a review. This product is great. I didn’t want all the wires to hang down on the side of the house and didn’t want the dish bolted to the eve. This product looks great and held the dish perfectly in the wind. I’ve never had reception issues with this mounting plate. I’ve attached a picture of it. Also, the kit comes to fit a variety of different dishes. So if you change companies all the time, they can still use this one mount. No more having mounts all over your roof or eve from the other companies. Derick